Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Prayer

Prayer has been something that I always felt odd about, I have always done it but had this feeling that I was missing something. I have this strong desire to live out my convictions and I know that prayer is a very important aspect of that. Resting in Gods arms and letting his will lead my life has always been a hope of mine. Prayer is something that I feel is a beautiful thing, someone calling out to their creator asking for help being the person that they were created to be, communing with God, that's awesome! But as I am learning now more about prayer there are so many more aspects to prayer itself, that it really takes some effort; time to devote to it, a heart that you can dig into and use, and humbleness. The Daily Audio Bible has been having a "class" from John Eldridge and Ransomed Heart ministries about prayer, which has been very informative for me. It has given me more understanding toward prayer. Thank you Lord.

0 comments: