Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pods

After a lots of driving on a long business I am finally back home, on my trip I loaded a lot of podcasts onto my mp3 player and dove deep into them, which is something that I love to do. I am so thankful for the ability to have so many ideas at my fingertips. Here is some of the ones that I have been listening to;The daily audio bible (which has helped me so much in my walk with God, giving me a chance and the ability to journey through the bible), Mars Hill Bible Church(Which some of you know is the home of Rob Bell, one of my favorite teachers, I always feel so lifted and learn so much from Rob and many of the other pastors), Starving Jesus (which is a cast from Craig Gross and JR Mahon from XXXChurch, very awesome), and of course Revolution Church (Jay Bakker's church, a like minded follower of Jesus). I feel so energized, thank you Jesus....

0 comments: