Wednesday, March 18, 2009

More thoughts on prayer

For the past few days I have been praying more than I ever have before, more focused prayer has been coming through me, and I have to say that it has brought me closer to my creator and my Healer more than I have ever been. I have always wanted this and have always heard talk of it, that feeling that he is near, that he is whispering in my ear, that he is pushing me into the person that God intended me to be, when he formed me out of nothingness in my mothers womb. The more I put myself under his authority and ask him to guide me even in my own prayers, so that I could be evermore closer to the oneness that my heart craves, so that I could truly be more in line with what he is praying for and what he is wanting to get done, so that I can be more of a conduit of his love and his healing. Truly focused on the bringing of his Kingdom through me. The struggle for him is truly worth it, that feeling of being lost is in all of us, but when I touch the hem of his robe and I feel connected to his will that feeling starts to fade away, I don't feel so lost, I feel like I have a purpose that is deeper than me, it grounds me and feeds me, and shapes me from this lump of clay into a true work of art, I may not be totally there yet but know that I am on the path.

0 comments: