Tuesday, November 25, 2008

THANK YOU.......

Today I drove to NWACC and I was just amazed at the beautiful creation that was shining in all around me. I had left home and forgot my sun glasses, the sun was just blinding me and I was getting frustrated, I think that we all can connect with that feeling. But I had to just stop myself and take a moment, and reconnect to God and his creation and then I felt such a peace come over me. I started to see everything fresh again and looked to the massive amazingness (I know its not a word but its the closes I can get to demonstrate my feelings) of all creation. I feel so thankful in some ways to science, because it helps me comprehend the amount of harmony that has to be achieved for the Earth to sustain its orbit around the Sun, spin on the same axis that the atoms that we are composed of spin on, and not to mention the incredible timing that this all takes so that plants can grow and produce. There is so much that is happening right here and right now, that I can't even comprehend. But yet it all puts me at peace, helping me know that there is a Creator working here among us, coxing us on the right path if only we can stop fussing once and awhile and "be still and know that he is Lord."

0 comments: