Friday, November 21, 2008

Beginnings

Well, this is my first post, I guess let me explain my title, I know that I have many logs in my eye's and I want to let that be known...I have opinions on things and life which I plan to let loose here, but I also hope this will be a place people can come and respectfully challenge me on those thoughts and ideas. Jesus is at the center of my life, he and his upside down kingdom has screwed my life all up. I never thought that I would be a christian since I was young or at least not one like the ones that were visiable to me, but then I started to dig into christ and he reveled what I belive is the heart of christ, the things that I have belived my whole life, that life is love and God is love. So please enjoy and post on...As for personal stuff concerning me, I live and love in Winslow Ar, with my amazing family(my wife, Candice, sons Sol, 9, and Arlo, 3, and daughters Ivy, 8, and Aley, 5)

1 comments:

Brad Hampton said...

What up bro! Glad we can reconnect through the wide world of web... or is it the world wide web? We can just say through the www for simplicity. I look forward to keeping up with your blog.

IN Christ,

Brad